This pet insurance comparison chart will help you determine what insurance plan will best fit the needs of you and your pet.We've compiled information on all the major and reputable brands of pet insurance on one page, to make it easier. Not all pet insurance plans are created equal and using this pet insurance comparison chart will allow you to quickly determine what type of coverage each plan will provide. You'll find the latest information about the cost of monthly premiums as well as the co-pay costs for every major plan. This pet insurance comparison chart also provides examples of reimbursements and the types of veterinary businesses that accept the policy. See the chart below to begin your pet insurance price and coverage comparison.Click to Compare Pet Insurance Companies
Compare up to 2 companies at a time.
24 Pet Watch
- Previous sickness and health issues are excluded from new plans. The treatment or diagnosis for any type of ligament or knee injury within the first year of the policy is excluded. In addition, dental diseases are excluded.
- Removal of a foreign object covered once in each policy term.
- Lifetime limitations may apply to the coverage of hereditary and congenital conditions. Lifetime limitations and a completely separate annual deductible may apply to recurring, ongoing or chronic conditions.
- Dogs involved in law inforcement will not be covered.
- All previous sickness and health issues are excluded from new plans, developmental abnormalities and congenital illnesses are excluded from new plans.
- All oral/dental diseases and work are also excluded. A newly-diagnosed or symptomatic preventable disease is covered only once during each policy term.
- Coverage excluded if adult onset demodex has been diagnosed before the coverage start date or during the waiting period.
- Illness coverage is not available for Chinese Shar-peis breeds or crossbreeds.
- Injuries sustainted on one side of the body, consecutively causing an injury to the opposite side of the body, will not be covered.
- Previous sickness and health issues are excluded from new plans. This includes congenital or hereditary defects and dieases, or long-term conditions that have manifested in the previous policy year.
- The plan does not include teeth cleaning, teeth polishing, orthodontics, endodontics or removal of deciduous teeth.
- Illness or injury that arises out of racing, coursing, commercial guarding or organized fighting of your pet are not included in plan.
- Elective cosmetic surgeries and procedures, including but not limited to tail docking, declawing, skin folds removal, nail trimming and cropping of ears is not included in plan.
- Users may be allowed up to 1 removal of a foreign object within each policy term duration.
- Previous sickness and health issues are excluded from new plans. In addition, lifetime/routine treatments are excluded. Dental/oral treatment is also excluded unless the pet has had an annual exam before enrollment.
- Unless recommended by a veterinarian, the cost or euthanization or cremation will not be covered.
- Visits to a hospital emergency room or a veterinary specialist will require a 20% co-pay. The extra costs associated with procedures performed after usual hours will not be covered unless an emergency consultation was deemed necessary by a veterinarian. Work pets will not receive coverage.
- All developmental abnormalities, congenital diseases and previous health issues or sicknesses will not be covered under new plans.
- Meniscal or cruciate ligament injuries will not be covered within the first year. Medications that are not on the list of covered medications are excluded. Dental diseases are also excluded.
- Lifetime limitations may apply for hereditary conditions, which also may include a separate deductible. Chiropractic care and acupuncture are the only acceptable forms of alternative therapy. The lifetime/wellness coverage may only be cancelled during the renewal period.
- Developmental abnormalities, congenital diseases and all previous health issues or sicknesses are excluded from new plans.
- With the exceptions of services for permanently broken teeth, all dental treatment is excluded. Natural, holistic and alternative therapy is excluded.
- Euthanasia will not be covered unless it is necessary because of a covered incident.
- All previous sickness and heatlh issues are excluded. Dental diseases are also not apart of general coverage.
- Any previously existing behavioral problems that force treatment are excluded.
- If an illness or injury is caused by the actions of another pet in the household, treatment for the injury or illness is not covered.
- A foreign object that has been ingested and needs to be removed will only be covered under the plan once during the term of a policy. Other limits and exclusions apply.
- Developmental defects and pre-existing conditions will not be covered.
- Office visit fees and vet exams are not covered. Wellness and routine treatments are not covered. Dental diseases are excluded.
- An Optional Benefits plan is available for other conditions.
- Injuries sustainted on one side of the body, consecutively causing an injury to the opposite side of the body, will not be covered. Limits apply to injuries or illnesses that stem from a repetitive activity. An additional premium is required for dogs in law enforcement.
- All previous sicknesses, injuries, developmental abnormalities and congenital diseases are excluded.
- Illnesses and pre-existing conditions are bilateral.
- Any accident or illness spurred by pandemic conditons.
- All previous sicknesses or health conditions are excluded from new plans.
- Lifetime/routine treatments are excluded. Injuries sustainted on one side of the body, consecutively causing an injury to the opposite side of the body, will not be covered.
- Natural medicine, acupuncture and alternative therapy are all excluded. A pet is eligible for hip dysplasia coverage if they are six years or older at the time of enrollment.
- Injuries or illnesses that occur because of a pre-existing or repetitive activity will not be covered.